Crawler Leggings & Sock Set~ Zoochini~ Lion
- ZOOCCHINI's grip+easy™ Comfort Crawler Legging & Sock Sets are designed to be fun and functional wearables which support and enhance your baby's crawling instincts, a natural developmental progress to standing, walking and running!
Cute & stylish, combined with modern, innovative design features, these are better than ordinary footless tights. Moms will love this soft knit that is comfortable for baby and protects your little darlings' knees from bruises and scrapes when they are curiously crawling about.
FREE PAIR OF MATCHING SOCKS WITH SKID PROOF INCLUDED! Perfect for the crawling-walking transition!
Age 6-12M: 15-22lbs | 26-30" Height | 15" Length | 7-12" Waist Age 12-18M: 22-30lbs | 29-33" Height | 17" Length | 7.5-13" Waist
- Crafted in tube knit and made with a cozy blend of Combed Cotton/Polyamide with Spandex for 2-way stretch and flexibility.
- Unique silicone gripper designs at knee pads, support and enhance your baby's crawling instincts, and help your baby push along without slipping. We also included a FREE pair of matching socks with non-slip soles make this perfect for the crawling - walking transition!
- They can also be worn by toddlers who climb, jump, or tumble, giving them that extra non-slip grip while playing.
- Extra Soft to the touch, stretchy and breathable material, our baby leggings protect your baby's sensitive skin.
- Adorable and stylish, our grip+easy™ crawler leggings have innovative design features to aid babies when first learning to crawl.
- Elasticized waist: no buttons, snaps, belts.
- As your baby begins to crawl on the stomach and creep on all fours, learns to lift its body off the floor and maintain that position, our cleverly designed and positioned grip+easy™ silicon non-skid grippers at knee pads, provide traction and encourage movement to support the development of their upper bodies for the classic hands-and-knees crawl - bilateral coordination using the arms and legs in reciprocal movements.
- Uniquely designed grip+easy™ silicon non-skid grippers at knee-pads - increase cross-crawling stability, balance and confidence.
- Cute back seat roomy enough to accommodate diaper.
- Full length legging suitable for wear all seasons.
- Ultra comfortable fabric that moves with baby, soft, wide elastic waistband for added comfort, gentle against babies stomach; easy dressing - easy-on/easy-off.
- Elastic cuff keeps legging from hiking.
All Sales are final.
If you have any additional questions not answered below, please email email@example.com
Once payment is received, a proof of any personalization is sent to you via email. Please review this email, and reply with your approval or any changes. Multiple changes will delay the production times.
Current production time is approximately 1-3 weeks PLUS shipping, this is only an estimate.
We accept all major credit cards, paypal, Sezzle and EMT if you are in Canada.
Returns will not be accepted, as our items are personalized. Once you order design is approved and in production, it cannot be cancelled or the information changed. Should you wish to cancel your order prior to it being in production, you will be subject to a 10% restocking/cancellation fee. All personalization is final. Please ensure the information provided on the order is accurate. A proof of the design is sent for your approval, customers are responsible for ensuring the proof is accurate. Once the design is approved by the customer, the design is final.
Any defects in any of our products must be reported within 2 weeks of receiving. We are NOT responsible for any damages that occur during the care or your items such as washing or wear.
We use Canada Post and UPS for our shipments. Average ship times are: Canada & USA: 1-2 weeks, International: up to 8 weeks. Please make sure the shipping address on the order is correct. If the package is sent to the wrong address, it will be the customers expense re-place/re-ship.
LOST PACKAGES & DELIVERY
Should your package be lost in transit, or not delivered - a claim will be opened with UPS or Canada Post. We understand how frustrating this can be, and we also suggest you call Canada Post or UPS (whoever is the carrier) ASAP as they may have more insight as to where the package is. Should that not be successful, a claim will be opened and your prompt response to their questions will speed up the process.
If the carrier has deemed your package lost/misplaced - a replacement will be sent.
We are not responsible for any theft or packages stolen after the delivery is made.
*by providing your email to us in checkout, you are agreeing to receive emails regarding the status of your order. We will use this email to contact you regarding your proof, and any updates on shipping. Should your purchase not be completed, you will receive a reminder via email.