Mini Silicone Cup~ Black
Mealtime made beautiful
Undeveloped motor skills make drinking challenging for little ones, as you well know. But sippy cups don't really teach kids how to drink from a regular cup. And you can't hand them a bottle forever. That's why we set out to design a better alternative: La Petite Cup, a 21st-century take on the sippy cup. First, we swapped out toxic plastic materials for safer silicone. Then, we gave this baby cup a more grown-up design, with an eco-friendly straw in place of a spout. Finally, we gave the cup angled bottom corners for extra stability. The bottom line: La Petite Cup makes the transition from bottles to cups easier for everybody. La Petite Cup's ultimate feature is dedicated airflow, which reduces the degree of suction needed to pull liquids through the straw. This makes drinking far easier for young ones. The straw also has a stopper on the end, so the straw can't be pulled out from the top. Another of Avanchy's mess-prevention innovations! And the cup's lightweight is easy for little hands to pick up and hold—no handles needed. When it's time to help your child progress to a traditional cup, you can simply remove the lid. Our silicone is odor-free, easy to clean, and lasts forever. Silicone cups and dishware can go in the microwave and the dishwasher—so convenient! The Avanchy Silicone La Petite Cup is suitable for children aged 6 months and up. What you get • Single Cup: 1 petite cup + 1 detachable silicone straw with stopper + 1 dedicated-airflow lid
- SUPPORTS BLW: Our Mini Cup includes a lid and gentle straw to support baby led weaning. Toddlers learning to drink independently for the first time will enjoy the grown-up cup with the safety of our silicone design.
- CLASSIC SHAPE, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Our Mini Cups are feature a classic, minimalist design. The simple shape is easy to hold for little hands and includes a lid and straw for easy child use.
- LASTS A LIFETIME: Our mini silicone cup is an excellent option for kitchenware that is both safe for your family and will last for years to come. Promote healthy living for your family with this miniature silicone training cup.
- SAFELY SOURCED: Our petite bamboo bowl is sourced from high-quality materials to help safely feed your baby. Our bamboo baby bowl is free from plastic, BPAs, and other harmful chemicals.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This silicone infant cup features a seamless design that is easy to wash and dry. Our health-based mini cup is designed reusable and perfect for all occasions whether at home or on-the-go.
All Sales are final.
If you have any additional questions not answered below, please email email@example.com
Once payment is received, a proof of any personalization is sent to you via email. Please review this email, and reply with your approval or any changes. Multiple changes will delay the production times.
Current production time is approximately 1-3 weeks PLUS shipping, this is only an estimate.
We accept all major credit cards, paypal, Sezzle and EMT if you are in Canada.
Returns will not be accepted, as our items are personalized. Once you order design is approved and in production, it cannot be cancelled or the information changed. Should you wish to cancel your order prior to it being in production, you will be subject to a 10% restocking/cancellation fee. All personalization is final. Please ensure the information provided on the order is accurate. A proof of the design is sent for your approval, customers are responsible for ensuring the proof is accurate. Once the design is approved by the customer, the design is final.
Any defects in any of our products must be reported within 2 weeks of receiving. We are NOT responsible for any damages that occur during the care or your items such as washing or wear.
We use Canada Post and UPS for our shipments. Average ship times are: Canada & USA: 1-2 weeks, International: up to 8 weeks. Please make sure the shipping address on the order is correct. If the package is sent to the wrong address, it will be the customers expense re-place/re-ship.
LOST PACKAGES & DELIVERY
Should your package be lost in transit, or not delivered - a claim will be opened with UPS or Canada Post. We understand how frustrating this can be, and we also suggest you call Canada Post or UPS (whoever is the carrier) ASAP as they may have more insight as to where the package is. Should that not be successful, a claim will be opened and your prompt response to their questions will speed up the process.
If the carrier has deemed your package lost/misplaced - a replacement will be sent.
We are not responsible for any theft or packages stolen after the delivery is made.
*by providing your email to us in checkout, you are agreeing to receive emails regarding the status of your order. We will use this email to contact you regarding your proof, and any updates on shipping. Should your purchase not be completed, you will receive a reminder via email.